[cisco-voip] Question about Unity Connection 8.x cluster - mix different server platforms?

David Lee d16lee at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 20:49:57 EDT 2011

Hello,

I understand that for a UCM cluster, you can use different servers (i.e.
7825/7835/7845) in the same cluster.  It is less clear whether you can do
that in a Unity Connection cluster.  For example, can I run a Unity
Connection 8.x cluster with both a MCS-7835 and MCS-7825 servers as
publisher / subscriber?  I understand that the capacity will be based on the
smaller server, but I like to know if this is a supported architecture.

Thanks in advance.

-Dave