[cisco-voip] CME/Unity upgrade advise?

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Wed Mar 23 09:32:33 EDT 2011

Compatibility wise,  you can get away with it providing you are on a
supported TSP:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity/compatibility/matrix/cutspmtx.html#wp41289

While a full Unity upgrade is not required, do keep in mind that Unity
5 is currently end-of-sale and software maintenance releases will no
longer be released after December 2011. Unity 7 and 8 are options, but
also consider that Unity Connection is where most folks are being
pushed these days.