[cisco-voip] CME/Unity upgrade advise?

Brantley Richbourg Brantley.Richbourg at MMICNC.COM
Mon Mar 21 14:05:47 EDT 2011

Hello everyone -

I'm currently running CME 4.2 and Unity 5.0.1.  We are looking to upgrade to CME 7 or 8 and get some more features out of our VoIP system (SNR, etc).  Is anyone running CME 7 or 8 with full-blown Unity?  What are some stable combinations?  I'm not looking to upgrade Unity if I don't have too, but I will if I need too.

I don't want to rock the boat too bad with a unstable release of one or the other, so if people out there have experienced a lot of issues with a particular combination or have recommendations, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,

Brantley
</PRE><P>Confidentiality: The information in this electronic mail may contain confidential, sensitive and/or protected health information intended only for the addressee(s).  Any other person, including anyone who believes he/she might have received it due to an addressing error, is requested to notify this sender immediately by return e-mail, and shall delete it without further reading and retention.  The information shall not be forwarded or shared unless in compliance with MMIC policies on confidentiality, and/or the written permission of this sender.
</P>