[cisco-voip] ios for IAD 2431 + VIC-2FXO-M1

Paul asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 11:02:17 EDT 2011

According to this datasheet
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6790/gatecont/ps887/ps5321/product_data_sheet09186a008019aded.html

that VIC isn't listed as compatible with the box you've got. Who knows.

WAN Options
• One or two T1/E1 (Point-to-Point Protocol [PPP], High-Level Data Link Control
[HDLC], or Frame Relay) with integrated channel service unit/digital service
unit (CSU/DSU) (RJ-48 connector)
• One or two Fast Ethernet (10/100BASE-T) ports for Ethernet access
• One voice WAN interface card (VWIC) slot for:
– Broadband interfaces
– ADSL (WIC1-ADSL) or G.SHDSL (WIC1-SHDSL) for DSL uplink
– WAN: WIC-1DSU-T1, VWIC-2MFT-T1, VWIC-2MFT-E1
– Voice interfaces: VIC2-4FXO, VIC2-2FXO, VIC2-2FXS, VIC-4FXS/DID,
VIC2-2BRI-NT/TE
– Serial interfaces: WIC-2T, WIC-1T