[cisco-voip] Unity Connection 8.5 Single Inbox , can support multiple domain delivery?

Ki Wi kiwi.voice at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 22:28:51 EDT 2011

Currently, my customer is having exchange 2000 (ap.abc.com) which is used by
older version of unity which prevent them from installing exchange 2010.
When migrating to CUC 8.5, there will be a unified messaging downtime of at
least 5 days. (It takes time to slowly remove exchange 2000 and install
exchange 2010 + intergration with CUC)

The customer is suggesting to setup CUC 8.5 to communicate with a seperate
domain (ap.abc2.com) than enable trust between this different 2 domains. Is
it possible? Will single inbox works?

According to my memory, in Unity based on exchange in the past, it is
impossible to do that.