[cisco-voip] DLU's for 7.1.3

Matthew Saskin msaskin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 15:35:32 EDT 2011

Still orderable, haven't heard any announcements around possible EOS dates
for the DLU part numbers.  Sounds like they may have run into an issue
that's not Cisco related.

I would imagine that it won't be until some time after CUCM 7.1 reaches end
of sale that the associated DLU SKU's hit end of sale.

Matthew Saskin
msaskin at gmail.com
203-253-9571