[cisco-voip] CUBAC Presence Integration

Thomas Bader tbader at netcologne.de
Mon Mar 28 15:27:16 EDT 2011

Dear All,

at a customers site I installed a recent version of CUBAC. The CUCM is synchronized with Microsoft Active Directory. The Phone Number of the actual CUCM User is a full E.164 whereas the actual DN of the phone is just a five digit number. The presence server is showing the correct user status whereas CUBAC is showing nothing. To view the phone status (not the user status) I need to add the MAC address of each individual phone in the local installation of the client.

Any hint or recommendation is appreciated.

Kind regards,

Thomas