[cisco-voip] UCCX Scripting Question

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Mon May 2 14:03:35 EDT 2011

Here are the bare minimums to upload a document in any version of UCCX from
4.5 to 8.5:

1. A variable of type User - value should look something like this:
user[aholloway]
2. The Authenticate User Step - you reference the User variable, and specify
the PIN or Password; like you are doing with "12345"
3. The Upload Document step - you reference th User variable, a fake
document: try text[hello, world!]; a language: like l[en_AU]; and a
filename: like "test.xml".

Create a test script with nothing but those elements, and then test it out.
 TIP: Use Active Debugging: F10, or click the half circle arrow.

-Anthony