[cisco-voip] Problems with Alias with SIP-SRST

Florian Kroessbacher florian.kroessbacher at gmail.com
Mon May 2 15:39:13 EDT 2011

Hy out There,

we have the following problem.

Normally we are doing SRST with our SCCP Phones.
Now we have got some 89XX or 99XX Series Phones.
Now we have to deal with the sip part of srst.

We are doing a translation of inbound calls which are going to the dn 0
or nothing to a
number normally going to our attendant system.
If we are on SRST the attendant system isn't reacable as well so we have
to alias to
a reachable SRST Phone.

In Case of SRST with SCCP it's working with the alias command within the
something like that

call-manager-fallback

  alias 1 1001 to 1001 preference 1 cfw 2001 timeout 20

If we are doing the same with the sip phones the command won't work

The command only works if the first Phone the alias is showing to is a
sccp phone.

We have got a dial-peer voip with a T Pattern to are central CuCM's

/
King Regards
Florian Kroessbacher
/