[cisco-voip] IPC Dealer Turrets

Lewis, Chris Chris.Lewis at magnetar.com
Thu May 5 08:43:49 EDT 2011

Not sure how far you've gone here but to let you know, IPC have not yet certified UCM 8.5.  They have approved 8.03 for QSIG and SIP.

Its interesting as I had to upgrade one of my clusters to 8.5 recently due to some other bugs and have not seen any issues from the IPC side (running QSIG).

Just an FYI

Chris