[cisco-voip] (no subject)

Florian Kroessbacher florian.kroessbacher at gmail.com
Fri May 6 02:14:44 EDT 2011

Hy i'm doing some AXL stuff from and to our CuCM 7.1(5). Now we are integrating CUP. So a few questions pop up.
Every Enduser has to be assigned to a line to get the Linestatus, so the question for me is how to automate this on CuCM. I think the best to do this is to put it directly to the sql database over axl.
Any out there you has allready done this.

over our database i get the deviceline to enduser association so i can do a nearly same table as on the cucm should be. so i can trigger what to add and what to delete.

will this be the right way

----
Florian Kroessbacher

gmail: florian.kroessbacher at gmail.com