[cisco-voip] (no subject)

Bernhard Albler bernhard.albler at gmail.com
Fri May 6 02:21:15 EDT 2011

Hi Florian,

whe we checked with AXL 7.0 we could only do it via AXL-SQL in our
provisioning system. 8.x might have the API calls for this, I will
need to check. You need something like this insert:

insert into devicenumplanmapendusermap select newid(),dnmp.pkid,e.pkid
from enduser e, devicenumplanmap dnmp, device d, numplan np,
routepartition p where d.pkid=dnmp.fkdevice and dnmp.fknumplan=np.pkid
and np.dnorpattern=<thePhoneNumber> and p.pkid=np.fkroutepartition and
p.name=<partition> and e.userid=<username> and
d.name=<ProfileorDevice>

cheerio
bernhard