[cisco-voip] Bulk Admin insert phone phone template selection issue with find button

Erick B. erickbee at gmail.com
Thu May 12 15:33:20 EDT 2011

Hi,

CUCM version 7.1.5-32900-2

Anyone seen this? Seems like a odd web GUI issue. I've searched the
bug toolkit, hot rss feeds, etc and not coming up with anything yet.

Using Bulk Admin and Insert Phones, and have 60+ phone templates. On
the Insert Phone screen, the phone template drop down lists almost all
the templates and has a find button next to it. When you use the find
button it brings up find phones dialog and not find phone templates
dialog. So to get around issue we rename the templates were using so
they show up at top of the drop down list.

I tried to duplicate this on a test system with same version of CUCM
and added 85 templates and the drop down shows all the templates, no
find button.

Tried both IE and Firefox on the system with find button showing find
phones dialog, cleared the cache, etc.

Erick