[cisco-voip] Line group with partition and time schedule?

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Wed May 18 11:16:42 EDT 2011

I'm thinking out loud here.... so forgive me if I'm wrong.

I would have two ToD partitions both with the same DN.

During business hours the DN would go to the Hunt list -> Hunt group with
the 6 people setup.  Second HG would go to VM is no one is available.

Non Business hours setup a translation pattern (or cti rp) to forward to VM
directly.

Would that work for what your wanting to do?

Scott