[cisco-voip] Line group with partition and time schedule?

John P Callahan jcallaha at willamette.edu
Wed May 18 10:24:14 EDT 2011

I want a line group with a dn in a partition called BusinessHrs that only rings during my business hours - I have the time schedule set up on the partition but my hunt group/line group seems to ignore it?

The idea is it's a last resort for a hunt group that if the normal staff are logged out or busy the phone rings somewhere (a shared ext on 6 phones) but after business hours they want to go straight to vm. Don't want to teach all 6 to log out at end of day because they really shouldn't get calls except when everyone else is logged out.

Maybe I am going about it wrong?  Thanks for advice...

CCM 7.1.3

Sent from my iPhone