[cisco-voip] CUPC 8.5.2 and CUPS 8.5.2 global contacts and groups

Michael Muscat michaelm at umcu.org
Thu May 19 09:45:42 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I am using the newest version of CUP and CUPC and would like to setup a feature that I don't know even exists and can't find any documentation on it.  We flip a lot of staff so having our staff manage their own contact lists can be a little tough.  I would like to create a contact list with groups for each department that I manage and it is also mapped to all staff's CUPC.  Are a user's contacts/groups saved to an address book type file that I can just overwrite in a login script in their user profile or is it based on the CUPS server?  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike Muscat
michaelm at umcu.org<mailto:michaelm at umcu.org>