[cisco-voip] Business Edition Migration to Split Servers

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Thu May 19 09:13:35 EDT 2011

So I am going to be doing this soon.
I know I can COBRAs Unity Connection and then do a BAT Export from CCM.
The current environment also has CCX.
Questions are:

1)      What if anything doesn't a BAT export cover? It seems to list pretty much every setting in CCMAdmin. I know it doesn't cover settings in the OS Admin or serviceability areas.

2)      CCX - Will I have to do a complete rebuild and migrate my apps? Or will the bat export/import above copy over all the data that is relevant to CCX?

3)      Anything else I should be aware of?
Thanks all!

Matthew Loraditch, CCVP, CCNA, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093