[cisco-voip] Lotus Sametime Phone Control Tab Missing

Ted Nugent tednugent73 at gmail.com
Fri May 20 10:45:47 EDT 2011

I'm working with a user thats just installed the 8.51 PCAP plugin on
sametime 8.51 when we go into Preferences>Cisco>Phone there is no phone
control tab listed? I can't seem to find anything about this in any forums
or in the DOCs? Only thing i can find about it is one line in the Quick
Reference guide says if its not there then "your administrator may have to
enable it". Any ideas why this may not be showing or how to "enable it"?