[cisco-voip] Calls over trunk drop after 5:18 min

Paul asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Mon May 23 18:01:45 EDT 2011

I've had calls drop at an exact time but it was using ccm4.1.3 and calls were being routed through a nortel norstar PBX and then out its PRIs. The PBX wasn't providing the 3845 box with a confirmation of a call connection and therefore killed the call after a configured amount of time. It may be possible that your LEC's line isn't sending you the proper connection acknowledgement after calls are connected.