[cisco-voip] Calls over trunk drop after 5:18 min

Ratko Dodevski rade239 at gmail.com
Mon May 23 18:11:54 EDT 2011

Hi Paul, thanks for your replay. I'm using call manager 6.1 and it's the
same version on the first trunk, and the second is call manager express v 4
(I think). Do you know any way that I can trace the call and the reason for
the drop? I know how to do it if it was through a gateway, but I have no
idea on how to monitor calls over a intercluster trunk.

Regards
Ratko

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 12:01 AM, Paul <asobihoudai at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I've had calls drop at an exact time but it was using ccm4.1.3 and calls
> were being routed through a nortel norstar PBX and then out its PRIs. The
> PBX wasn't providing the 3845 box with a confirmation of a call connection
> and therefore killed the call after a configured amount of time. It may be
> possible that your LEC's line isn't sending you the proper connection
> acknowledgement after calls are connected.

Ratko