[cisco-voip] Calls over trunk drop after 5:18 min

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Tue May 24 10:27:12 EDT 2011

"temp fail" on your CIPC means CM has lost call signaling communication
with the remote device. This coincides with the concerns about a
firewall or other device aborting the control session.

What is the topology between CM, firewall, and remote device?

Keepalives for H323 should, generally, be set to true.  That sends
keepalives on the socket to keep firewall from timing out the session.

Regards,
Wes