[cisco-voip] CallManager 7.1(5b) Media Check Failed

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Tue May 24 16:38:44 EDT 2011

Not quite what I was hoping for:

"Cisco has found  defect CSCtq38640 in which causes this a false error
message.  This defect was due to internal systems changes to accommodate
dual-layer DVD requirements.  This resulted in incorrect volume
labeling, causing software checks to report a false alarm stating the
disk contents were invalid.  The workaround is to attend the install and
choose to skip the media check. "

Regards,
Wes