[cisco-voip] CallManager 8.5.1SU1 > CCMService > Tools > Activation returns Access Denied in IE only

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed May 25 12:02:02 EDT 2011

No problems for me using IE8 with 8.5(1)SU1.  Something is odd with yours as the image in your screenshot isn't even on the service activation page.  It should be displayed on the main page to the right of the "Cisco Unified Serviceability" page where it reports the version and cpu check for vmware systems.

-Ryan

On May 25, 2011, at 9:02 AM, Wes Sisk wrote:

Any script or cookie blocker in IE?