[cisco-voip] Unity connect 8.5 / UCM 8.5 Sip intergration

Mike Lydick mike.lydick at gmail.com
Tue May 24 22:07:25 EDT 2011

We are seeing an issue where when call are are transfered from our Unity to
Verizon SIP trunk calls will fail. Call that get transfered back to Verizon
will require a diversion header that contains a authorized ANI and from our
CUBE IP address. We have this working with calls to IP phones that transfer
back to the PSTN. Unity is not providing a Diversion header. Has anyone else
run up against this issues and resolved?

Call flow

PSTN(Verizon SIP) --> CUBE(SIP) -->UCM 8.5(SIP) -->UCX8.5 (Xfer to PSTN)
-->UCM 8.5(SIP) --> PSTN(Verizon SIP)

Best Regards,

Mike Lydick