[cisco-voip] Unity connect 8.5 / UCM 8.5 Sip intergration

Mike Lydick mike.lydick at gmail.com
Wed May 25 11:36:00 EDT 2011

Just got off a fairly disappoint call with TAC. After reviewing the basic
setting of Callmanager/Unity Connection SIP integration, the engineer
confirmed the configuration look correct. He then informed me that Unity
cannot provide a diversion header. I think he was basing this of not seeing
a setting on Unity to enable Diversion Headers.

This is a common requirement for SIP Carrier to include a authorize number
in the diversion header to support offnet to offnet transfers. Unity does
not support sending a diversion in the SIP trunk Msg?

Best Regards,

Mike Lydick