[cisco-voip] CDR reports automation

sujay salian sujay.salian at gmail.com
Tue May 24 23:20:35 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am working on VOIP technologies. Customer has requested for monthly CDR
reports and he want it to be in Excel format.
We have to collect it for 40 sites and it is consuming entire bandwidth. 10
days of the month goes only doing this work.

I would like to know if there is any mechanism or automation scripts which
can reduce the manual work.

We are sending reports as per the below format.

     callingPartyNumber finalCalledPartyNumber duration dateTimeOrigination

and summary for all the sites in the given below format.

*From Site    To site     Number of Calls  Duration in seconds   Duration in
minutes*

Looking towards quick response.

Thanks in Advance...

Regards,