[cisco-voip] unity connection, bad audio quality of messages due to background noise

cips cisco at cips.nl
Wed May 25 04:11:35 EDT 2011

Hi All,

Can anyone give me some tips on troubleshooting this?

Customer using Unity Connection, customers call in and get forwarded to
unity connection, customer leaves a voicemail but due to background noise
and maybe volume settings of the message recording it is almost not possible
the listen to the message. The background noise is caused by wind in the
cell phone of the caller, according to the customer.

Are there any settings on unity connection I can tweak, maybe lowering the
volume of the recording?

Any tips/ideas are welcome.

Thanx y'all

nia