[cisco-voip] import from LDAP

Wellnitz, Erick A. erick.wellnitz at kattenlaw.com
Thu May 26 02:09:49 EDT 2011

I'm going to also stress that running ANY sql command other than a 'select' operation against the CM database can be extremely dangerous if you don't know exactly what you are doing.  It is very feasible to do irreparable damage to the system even with the safegards Cisco has put in place.

Scott, i'll take this conversation offline with you once I find the code I used.