[cisco-voip] Cisco Unified Enterprise Attendant Console

Buchanan, James jbuchanan at presidio.com
Thu May 26 06:44:45 EDT 2011

Hello,

It is true that the CUEAC solution does not function like an old hardware-based console, especially with the calls being handled by the software initially. I have been reading a lot about CUEAC 8.6 and some improvements that will be coming with that release. You might check with ARC about that. Otherwise, if they are seeking a console like their old console, and if you do not require call queuing, I would recommend a 7965 with 7916 side cars or a 9951 with the sidecars that come with that. I've had customers use those with great success.

Thanks,

James Buchanan | Technology Manager, UC | South Region | Presidio Networked Solutions
12 Cadillac Dr, Suite 130, Brentwood, TN 37027 | jbuchanan at presidio.com<mailto:jbuchanan at ctiusa.com>