[cisco-voip] C-series servers

Buchanan, James jbuchanan at presidio.com
Fri May 27 20:05:44 EDT 2011

Hello,

There really aren't that many cables. The only cables are the Ethernet cables and potentially fiber if doing 10G. Otherwise, the low number of cables is probably why there are no arms, but that’s a guess.

James Buchanan | Technology Manager, UC | South Region | Presidio Networked Solutions
12 Cadillac Dr, Suite 130, Brentwood, TN 37027 | jbuchanan at presidio.com
D: 615-866-5729 | F: 615-866-5781 | www.presidio.com
CCIE #25863, Voice