[cisco-voip] CUxAC 8.5 when Operator fails to go Unavailable or Logut gives ring no answer

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Tue May 31 20:00:12 EDT 2011

CUxAC uses a CTI Route Point to control calls for the Operator.  CUDAC is configured for Overflow to ext 3000 (Line1 on Operator 7940).  Normally at end of the day the Operator goes Unavailable in the Console or Logs Out and then hits CallFwdAll 3509 on ext 3000 phone which send callers to Unity Cxn AutoAttendant - CallHandler closed greeting. I set this up last week.  Tonight I noticed I get ring now answer and that she is still logged into AC and Ready.

Is there a workaround for force logging her out of the Department Attendant Console? Setting Ring No Answer in CTI Route Point does no good. I can debug/see the call being controlled by CTI Route Point and using a CTI Port to ring the Operator Console.