[cisco-voip] No Conf Bridge Available

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Tue Nov 8 09:11:12 EST 2011

that message implies the local ccm process knows the cfb should be there but when it tries to find a 'pid' for that device the local node does not see that device as registered either to the local node or to a remote node.

are you certain the conference bridge is registered?  what are you basing that on?  check cm perfmon counters. check SDI traces (or sccp debugs on the gateway) to watch the registration process.

/wes