[cisco-voip] Reporting on Cfwd state?

Dennis Heim Dennis.Heim at cdw.com
Tue Nov 8 16:49:43 EST 2011

I heard, we are trying to engineer technology to change corporate culture. Despite all the work that you can come up with it will not be successful. Instead of hiding they will whine and complain. You remote the cf-all button from their phone. You can run reports off the numplan table to determine all the CFA's.

Dennis Heim
Senior Engineer (Unified Communications)
CDW  Advanced Technology Services
10610 9th Place
Bellevue, WA 98004

425.310.5299 Single Number Reach (WA)