[cisco-voip] CUEAC and E.164 Dialing

Dennis Heim Dennis.Heim at cdw.com
Wed Nov 9 21:54:07 EST 2011

I tried this earlier this summer with no ARC love. I know that CUEAC 8.6 technically support E.164 and plus dialing. Because of various application non-support, my DN's do not have a "+" on them. Translation patterns and transformation patterns handle all the fun on the backend. However, last time I tried this arc would not see line status. In the directory the DN's are listed as +3175551212, but what is configured in callmanager is 3175551212. Is there a way to get this to work with CUEAC to see the line status?

Thanks,

Dennis Heim
Senior Engineer (Unified Communications)
CDW  Advanced Technology Services
10610 9th Place
Bellevue, WA 98004

425.310.5299 Single Number Reach (WA)