[cisco-voip] analog phone and autodial from gateway

Michael Muscat michaelm at umcu.org
Fri Nov 11 10:06:18 EST 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to get an plain telephone plugged into a FXS/DID or FXO card to autodial a number when it goes off hook and can't figure it out!  I have done it before but I can't remember what needs to be done on the dial peer or voice port to achieve this.  I have a working POTS line plugged into an FXO port and need a phone in the elevator to dial out to our alarm company when the phone is picked up.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!