[cisco-voip] Video and Phone for Door system?

Mark Rudholm mark at rudholm.com
Mon Nov 14 13:45:14 EST 2011

I have a 2N door phone, it's very nice.  I had to order it directly from
the manufacturer in Prague, which wasn't terribly convenient.  They've
got some dubious accounting going on, as I received an invoice for a
replacement part that I neither ordered nor received, I had only asked
for a price quote on it.  The language and time barriers didn't help
much, either.

Does anyone know if they have US distribution these days?