[cisco-voip] UC on UCS

Matthew Saskin msaskin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 15:41:23 EST 2011

The processor restriction only applies for "specs based" virtualization
support - in other words, if you're going to run UC on non-reference
configurations you need to be on appropriate processors on HP, IBM, or UCS
hardware (pay close attention, as for UCS hardware, "specs" based covers
non tested reference hardware, eg UCS-C250 servers).

If you're running on tested reference UCS hardware, as long as you use the
appropriate model numbers, you can use any of them (eg UCS-C210M2-VCD2 is a
tested reference C210 for UC on UCS)

-matthew