[cisco-voip] Call routing questions

Buchanan, James jbuchanan at presidio.com
Wed Nov 23 19:34:09 EST 2011

I'd prepend a series of digits to 911 calls destined for the SIP trunk. Then, on the 911 dial peer for the SIP trunk, set the destination-pattern to match the prepended digits plus 911. On that dial peer, use a voice translation profile to remove the prepended digits.

James Buchanan| UC Technology Manager | Presidio South | Presidio Networked Solutions
12 Cadillac Dr Ste 130 Brentwood, TN 37027 | jbuchanan at presidio.com<mailto:jbuchanan at presidio.com>