[cisco-voip] RES: Softkey Template under Device Pool

Dennis Heim Dennis.Heim at cdw.com
Thu Nov 24 20:10:10 EST 2011

Check on Common Device Config, I don't have access to one at the moment, but that sounds familiar.

Dennis Heim
Senior Engineer (Unified Communications)
CDW  Advanced Technology Services
10610 9th Place
Bellevue, WA 98004

425.310.5299 Single Number Reach (WA)
317.569.4255 Single Number Reach (IN)
317.569.4201 Fax
dennis.heim at cdw.com
cdw.com/content/solutions/unified-communications/