[cisco-voip] UC540 - presence stops working - BLFs hang turned ON

Anthony Kouloglou akoul at dataways.gr
Mon Nov 28 05:54:11 EST 2011

Hi, in a UC540 environment with SPAs 504 and one SPA500S for the console.
I have configured basic presence and i set BLF speed dials on the 504
who has the 500s.
It looks to work fine for a couple of tests.
also, in the UC CLI, i issue:
show presence subscription summary and i can see one watcher and the
presentities.

I try to pick up a call and when i do, the BLFs stop working; the led of
that station stays on and all other blfs stop working.
Also, show presence subscription summary shows nothing!!
Any help would be much appreciated!

Regards
Anthony