[cisco-voip] CME half-ring disconnect

Mon Nov 28 11:42:59 EST 2011

We have a scenario where our CME sites will occasionally experience an
issue where inbound calls ring for a half-ring then answer and
disconnect within seconds. It doesn't happen frequently; perhaps once
or twice a month; and it will last for a few minutes to a couple hours
before it "resolves itself".

The number called is a hunt pilot with as many as a dozen extensions
assigned to the hunt group. It's a broadcast hunt group so it rings on
all the extensions simultaneous.

Have any of you witnessed anything like this and can offer some tips
or a solution?

TIA,

Eric