[cisco-voip] CME half-ring disconnect

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 22:20:29 EST 2011

I think I've seen some similar things on incoming FXO lines with
voltage problems on the line.  There can be some very screwy
offhook/onhook loopstart changes if the lines are wacky.  PRI - not so
much.  Wink-start, potentially as well.  SIP - potentially with bugs
or with a provider signaling issue.

-nick