[cisco-voip] Branch Office CME SIP trunk question

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 22:22:51 EST 2011

You could use SIP Options ping.  That would then allow you some show
commands and potentially some debugs.  After you have either show
commands or debugs you can them write an EEM script to detect those
changes and change the system message.

The tricky part is simply finding a show command and writing the EEM
script to parse it.  If options ping failures send a informational
error message on the screen ie. %SIP-OPTIONS-PING-FAIL or something
similar it would be fairly trivial.

EEM is really powerful, but tricky to learn.  There are some good
guides out there though.

-nick