[cisco-voip] 7942 Background Image Covering Line Label?

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Tue Nov 29 15:51:48 EST 2011

Wes,
Thanks!
This specific phone is a 7942, but someone else suggested the screenshot url tool, did that and it turns out it's just the layout of the image on the screen. The customer will just have to redesign their graphics!

Matthew Loraditch, CCVP, CCNA, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
support at heliontechnologies.com<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com>