[cisco-voip] Cisco Works Voice Manager replacement

Brett Looney brett at looney.id.au
Mon Oct 3 00:50:22 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have a customer that is currently using CWVM to extract log files from
H.323 gateways and produce CDRs for consumption by their billing
application. CWVM is now EOL and there are no replacement products in the
Cisco world.

Does anyone know of an application that does much the same thing? Even if
the CDR format is different we can deal with that. Alternately, could we use
RADIUS to produce CDR-like records on a purely H.323 gateway?

Note that there is no Call Manager or other centralised call control in the
environment - the gateways are standalone.

TIA!

B.