[cisco-voip] Cisco Unity and Lotus Domino

Buchanan, James jbuchanan at presidio.com
Tue Oct 4 08:02:38 EDT 2011

Hello,

Donoma Software (http://donomasoftware.com/) makes a package that provides Unified Messaging with Groupwise and Lotus Notes, and you can use the latest Unity or Unity Connection versions. I've never deployed it-perhaps someone out here has.

Thanks,

James Buchanan| UC Technology Manager | Presidio South | Presidio Networked Solutions
12 Cadillac Dr Ste 130 Brentwood, TN 37027 | jbuchanan at presidio.com<mailto:jbuchanan at presidio.com>