[cisco-voip] UCCX IVR script, call redirect, ringback stops

Roger Wiklund roger.wiklund at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 11:09:46 EDT 2011

Hi

I have a pretty straight forward IVR script for my UCCX 7.
Menu with options, press 7 to dial a hunt pilot nr or whatever.
Call redirect function that send the call to the hunt pilot nr.
If call is successful, goto end

Now, I always one ringback, then most of the times it's just dead
silence, and all of the sudden someone picks up.
Sometimes I hear ringback the entire call until someone picks up.

Anything obvious I'm doing wrong? Have you seen this before?

Thanks,

Regards
Roger