[cisco-voip] Check and verify security password on a CUCM 7.1

Anthony Kouloglou akoul at dataways.gr
Tue Oct 4 12:37:52 EDT 2011

Hi all,
it there a way to verify a given security password on a server?
I have a cluster which was installed by someone else.
I am using the DRS and have a valid backup but as far as i know, if i
ever wanted to restore the config on a new server, the procedure will
ask for the old security password.
The new IT gave me the OS password but not the security password.
I cannot risk to start the recovery procedure without being sure about it.
Also, i wouldn't like to change it through the procedure that cisco
gives if it is not necessary.

Thanks
Anthony