[cisco-voip] Check and verify security password on a CUCM 7.1

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 00:39:39 EDT 2011

Since no one has responded to this, I'll make a small suggestion that may
work for some people.

Build a new sub in vmware, or on spare hardware, and try to add it to the
cluster.  The process should ask you for the cluster security password, and
you can guess away at it with no harm to your production system.

I have never tried this, so use at your own risk.  If nothing else, this was
a free bump, and no some one smarter than I can reply.  =)

-Anthony