[cisco-voip] CUCM 8.6.2...where?

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 23:02:17 EDT 2011

How many other CUCM releases have been pulled for deferral like this?
Sincerely asking because I'm not aware of others.  I was under the
impression these things were getting better.  At least I've got a pretty
slide that shows a logarithmic decline in customer found bugs per platform
release 5->6->7->8->8.5->8.6.  Perhaps the definition has changed rather
than the problem?

-nick